Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The City That Straddles Two Continents

You like that title, yeah I came up with it on my own, jealous? So I've been in Istanbul now for only about 4 days but it feels like longer so much has happened and I've already made so many friends. First off, I have never been so proud to rep. my school. To be honest from the moment I put the payment down to secure my spot at the school my senior year of high school, I knew it wasn't where I wanted to be. But I knew that I should keep an open mind no matter because I could be proved completely wrong. Well that's happening as we speak, there are approximately 20-30(I don't know, I'm bad with approximations) counselors and about 10, including myself that are either alumnae from my school or are current students or 2011 graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment