Monday, June 20, 2011

3 More Days...

until I head to New York to catch my flight at JFK for Turkey and my room still looks like a hot mess(my mother is going to chop my head off) oui! I have yet to pack although my stuff is folded and sitting on my shelf and ready, so clap for that! Suppose to be going out to buy traveling supplies, yes I have yet to do so and some clothing items.
     Unlike expected through this whole process of applying, receiving and preparing for this job, I haven't been nervous to travel to a foreign country. I guess since I've been trying to escape this country for approximately 8 years now, I've bypassed that stage years ago not saying that it won't rears its ugly head once I make it there. But what I am petrified of is making a huge mistake or just letting my co-workers down, I hope they saw something that made KNOW that I was right for this because right now I'm not quite sure. Guess we'll see when I touch down in Istanbul.(I2ll wrıte more later, ıt,s 9:30 a.m., seven hours ahead of New York, so I2m goıng to take a nap).

No comments:

Post a Comment